Why us and who is that?
At Danse Forte' we are focused on providing DJ and MC services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction. We are members of a cooperative of DJ's that work diligently to elevate the profession and the art of it to the next level.
We are full-time DJ's and MC's, this is our profession and not our hobby. we consider this to be a significant distinction between us and other services, that we are fully committed to you and your celebrations.
We regularly evaluate our artists and performances to maintain the high standards we have set for ourselves. Our experience has taught us, time and time again, that while good DJ's are plenty nothing substitutes the sheer professionalism that comes from years of experience.
Do you know the adage "if it's too good to be true, it probably is", that refers to low-balling performers. they charge bottom dollar because that is how they value their services. Is that who you want to performing at your next event?
Avail yourself of our experience, hire us and lets team up to fulfill your vision.
Most of our performances got their start in word-of-mouth. We believe that to be a testament to our proficiency.
Josef Schein is the owner of Danse Forté entertainment. he has been a dj since 1983 and a Master of Ceremonies since the early 90's; and has performed with some of the greatest talents in the mobile DJ industry.
Josef's love for music manifested early. His parents recounted that as early as a year old, he had a favorite, he loved The Platters. His love for soul music evolved to Disco during the 70's and New Wave and Punk Rock during the 80's. By the 90's, Josef had moved to playing House and Industrial. From then on, Pop, R&B, Hip-Hop, Country and a variety of world sounds have become common place in his performances.
This is why he and Danse Forté can serve your needs at your next Wedding, birthday, anniversary, Quinceañera, sweet 16 or corporate event. He's experienced in entertaining at Graduations, reunions, Holiday parties, Office Parties, Baby showers, House-warming or new home purchase new job/Career, Retirement,, Christening, Bridal Shower, Athletic event, Bachelor/bachelorette parties, award Banquets, and Just Because/For the fun of it get-together's..
In his own words:
I do it because I love it and because it brings the greatest of joys, in a very simple way.
I am thankful to still be in this business, and i I attribute my longevity to my adherence to my standards, ethics and versatility; and do it all with a smile.
This is why I oversee every single event personally.
I would perform them all myself if I could. Since that is impossible, I surround myself with talented people that I trust will uphold your vision and mine.
- We always like to start the process with a free consultation.
- When you decide to contract us, we will present you with a contract.
- Payment of retainer agreed upon during the consultation is due upon signing.
- We become your entertainment consultants 24 / 7, so you may take advantage of our time an knowledge base.
- You will receive the 'Event Planner/Music Worksheet' form, to start collaborating right away.
- When completed and submitted, your DJ/MC will contact you to begin brainstorming and planning.
- You can make alterations or changes 'til the day of the event.
- We will contact the location manager, or event coordinator
- We'll contact the videographer, photographer to coordinate.
- We will arrive at the location at least an hour and a half prior to start.
- We will use professional grade equipment. details upon request.
- We'll provide proper lighting to suit the tone of your event.
- We provide a cordless handheld microphone. additional available.
- We have an ample collection of music from which you can select.
- We will encourage you to choose your music; and to create a 'Do Not Play' list.
- You can select the style of performance that you prefer.
- We will select an artist that bests fits the needs of the event.
- Our entertainer will be dressed in a suit and tie, when appropriate.
- Music plays prior to event start and during cocktail/dinner hours.
- DJ/MC has one quick dinner break, at the same time guests eat dinner.
text or call today for a free consultation
Here's some pudding
Would you agree that a professional DJ and Master of Ceremonies would be more likely to recognize talent in another professional DJ and Master of Ceremonies? Would it make sense to say that a professional DJ that is in demand by other DJ companies is a major talent?
The following are just some of the DJ companies to which we have sub contracted our services.
Tranceformotion, Music Mania Entertainment, Famous DJ Agency, Silvertunes Entertainment, MXM Entertainment, VIP DJ, DJ Party Pros, Mijo Entertainment, F&J Entertainment.
Danse Forté is proud to be the official entertainer of BWC2 and Devoted to Youth
In keeping with our commitment to being a positive impact in our society, We've partnered with these amazing non- profit organizations that are focused on the well being of our youth and veteran communities.
Visit their websites, by clicking on the image, and please be generous with your contributions.